
Mama, what is this big red tower doing in the kitchen?!?
Can I climb it?
Daddy and I had a very important job (I am still not sure what exactly he was doing under there?), we had to make the tree stand up straight.
Amelia started to help check the lights to make sure they were all working.
After the tree was lit up by all of the twinkling lights, we opened all of the bins filled with neat ornaments. Mommy and Daddy had fun showing and telling about all of their special ornaments they received throughout their years together from special moments to special vacations. Amelia and I had fun looking at our very own ornaments, especially our very first ornaments.

All done! Merry Christmas everybody!!!
1 comment:
How nice that everyone was able to have a job in trimmin the tree. The finished product looks beautiful, I can't wait to see it in person. But the important question, is the tower still in the kitchen? I am very good at knocking over towers!
:) Josh
Post a Comment